Tea at 3
- Date: June - September 2021
Host your own Tea-themed event to fundraise for your local Hospice!
Tea at 3 is such a big part of the spring and summer months for us all here at St. Michael’s Hospice, we love getting together with family, friends, colleagues and neighbours to raise funds for the Hospice while enjoying some cake too! And we know that you, are supporters love Tea at 3 too! Now we are returning to a ‘new normal’, it’s time to get Tea at 3 happening again in North Hampshire. It’s time to enjoy some tea, coffee or even a glass of fizz with your loved ones with some delicious treats, while raising much needed funds for your Hospice!
Please note – we kindly ask that you follow the latest COVID guidelines while holding your Tea at 3 event.
Planning your event:
We cannot wait to see what inventive ideas you have for hosting your own Tea at 3 events! There are lots of possibilities as the restrictions are lifting, here are some of our favourite ideas:
- A picnic with a beautiful view in the countryside or at your favourite park.
- An intimate afternoon tea in the sunshine in your garden, posh plates and all!
- A cup of coffee and cake with your best friends, catching up.
- A street party Tea at 3 style with your neighbours (once restrictions allow)!
Fundraising for Tea at 3:
It is £10 to register for Tea at 3. In addition, there are lots of fun ways you can fundraise, here are a few suggestions:
- Ask your guests for a suggested donation to attend your event, such as £5 per person
- Hold a raffle full of goodies
- Create goodie bags for your guests to purchase
- Sell extra cakes you have baked for guests to take home and enjoy!
Your fundraising Kit:
Once you have registered for Tea at 3, you will be emailed a digital fundraising pack which includes:
- The Fundraising Team’s favourite baking recipes
- Printable bunting so you can decorate in Tea at 3 style!
- A personalised poster or invitation – please get in touch to request your artwork, providing your event information to be included at email@example.com.
Please note – following registration you will receive a confirmation email from St. Michael’s Hospice which will include a link to download your fundraising pack.
Please contact our fundraising team on 01256 848848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.