Why choose us
It is our mission to endeavour to influence and lead all aspects of palliative care in North Hampshire by putting the patient at the centre of everything we do. To achieve our goals we believe that our success lies in the people we recruit. We offer our employees the opportunity to make a real difference in a person’s life, gain new skills, build a career and be part of a team that cares. We are looking for unique individuals to bring their passion, drive and creativity to contribute to the success of our Hospice.
We offer the following employee benefits:
- Generous holiday package, consisting of up to 27 days per year plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time). Rising to 29 days per year after 5 years.
- Workplace pension scheme along with the opportunity for Registered Nurses and Doctors to continue with their NHS pension (terms and conditions apply).
- Life assurance
- Extensive training programme
- Health and well-being financial support
- On-site free parking
- Blue Light card offering access to discounts at a wide range of retailers
- Subsidised canteen along with free tea and coffee
We are always on the lookout for quality volunteers, if you would like find out more please click here.