Current Covid Alert Level: Red. For more details please follow the link on the homepage.
Support Us

Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aid provides a great opportunity for you to increase the value of your donations to St. Michael's Hospice.  If you are a UK tax payer, using Gift Aid means that we can reclaim from HMRC, the tax you have paid, helping your donation go further.  It doesn't cost you a thing - all you need to do is complete the Gift Aid declaration below or download the Gift Aid Declaration Form and send it back to us.

To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in income tax or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year.

Please notify the Fundraising Department should:

You change your name or address.
Your circumstances change and you no longer pay Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax, at least be equal to the amount of tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year.  Your declaration can then be cancelled.

Please note:

Gift Aid is relevant to all UK tax payers including pensioners. 
If you pay tax at higher rates, you can reclaim additional tax relief on your gross donation by way of your self assesment tax form. 

You can cancel your declaration at any time by notifying St. Michael's Hospice (North Hampshire) either in writing or by telephone.  We will then not claim Gift Aid on any donations you make on or after the date of cancellation.

First Name (please write in full) *
Surname *
Address *
Post Code *
Email Address *
Telephone Number *
I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to St. Michael’s Hospice (North Hampshire). I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify us if you wish to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at a higher or additional rate and want to receive additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.